Job title : Senior Product Engineer
Job Number :
Division : Engineering
The Product Engineer manages all aspects of design and development activities in cooperation with our customers and my clients group companies.
* Create and modify the design of coil springs and stabilizer bars for customer specifications
* Coordinate related development activities with customers, manufacturing plant personnel, and Japanese personnel.
* Establish and maintain DFMEA’s, DVP’s, and design micro-schedules for all projects
* Prepare reports for customers.
* Create and update customer drawings.
* Responsible for projects from initial design stages through the end of production.
* Create test plans, track testing progress and evaluate results to ensure parts meet customer requirements.
* Communicate design changes and customer requirements to plant personnel.
* Meet with customers and manufacturing plant personnel to transfer information.
* 3-5 years of experience in engineering
* Knowledge of GD&T, DFMEA, and other engineering tools
* CATIA or UG NX.
* Strong analytical, project management and communication skills.
* Ability to speak, write and read in Japanese (preferred).