Job title : Document Control Specialist
Job Number :
Division : Administration
Document Control Specialist position available. This position will also be responsible for fulfilling the front desk receptionist job duties. Qualified candidates will be able to perform the job responsibilities and meet the position requirements listed below. Pay is based on experience and a competitive benefit package is available.
* Update forms and upload to appropriate database
* Update and maintain policy, procedure, operational manuals.
* Produce graphic materials for internal and external use.
* Participate in special projects (proposal production, recruiting and advertising design, etc.)
* Prepare, distribute and maintain training binders and associate documents.
* Receptionist duties including answering multi-line phone system, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls, welcoming guests, mail distribution.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Associates Degree with emphasis in graphic design, business writing, or business processes. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
* Previous experience in graphic design and/or imaging processes highly desired.
* Ability to create organized processes and methods.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Ability to productively interact with internal and external customers.
* Ability to process and evaluate confidential information and materials.
* Experience with VoIP phone systems.
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and manage time.
* Proficient in Word including Template Design and management.