Job title : .Net Developer
Job Number :
Division : Information Technology
The .Net Developer will assist in the analysis and solution of system issues and enhancements. They will make detailed project plans, work from general instructions to design program logic and coding; and submit written reports for review. They will specify the logical interface between related programs or processes; anddefine and correct operational difficulties in existing programs. This position is based within the production/distribution facility and not available for remote work.
* Analyze problem areas and design and implement system improvements.
* Analyze documents, files and reports related to work flow
* Design, program, test, implement and document program logic
* Prepare test data and analyze program performance during testing
* Prepare instructional material and train end users
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Working knowledge and experience with C#
* Microsoft .NET Web Development (ASP.net WebForms, ASP MVC)
* Microsoft .NET Winforms Desktop Development (WPF is a plus)
* Solid understanding of Model-View-Controller or Model-View-View Model design patterns
* Experience with Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server 2015
* Experience programming against SQL Server and MySQL database back-ends
* Experience with Telerik Kendo UI
* Experience with consuming or developing REST API’s is a plus
* Effective communicator at the team level with verbal and written communication
* Detail oriented with good time management, multi-tasking and flexibility skills
* Additional knowledge of SharePoint 2010, Salesforce, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, TFS Release Management are a plus.