Job title : Electrical Project Engineer
Job Number :
Division : Engineering
For a project engineer with a passion for the field of electrical engineering and an interest in joining an integrated team of architects, engineers and project managers. Build on your current knowledge of electrical engineering by engaging in projects with clients throughout North America. This key role will develop a broad set of engineering competencies, technical design knowledge, consultation and problem solving skills.
Reports to the Manager of Electrical Engineering. Participates on design teams to prepare drawings and specifications for lighting and lighting control systems, low and medium voltage power distribution systems, specification of basic material and methods, and development of control systems for mechanical and refrigeration systems. This position will proactively work with multi-discipline teams.
• BSEE, BSEET, BSAE or related degree; EI a plus
• 5+ years of experience designing electrical systems for industrial and commercial facilities
• Strong interpersonal skills, work ethic and leadership capabilities
• Intelligent contributor with a desire to learn and teach others
• Self-starter with the ability to manage priorities, work independently and complete assignments on schedule
Competitive compensation commensurate with experience, plus excellent benefits package; Client offers a team oriented work environment, opportunity for personal and professional growth, challenging projects, and ownership potential.