Job title : Production Inspector
Job Number :
Division : Engineering
Production Inspector ; To ensure the shade of all products are accurately transposed throughout the production process in a quality-conscious, timely and cost efficient manner to ensure customer satisfaction and product spec. Monday- Friday 7AM-3:45PM .
Client is the largest dental zirconia manufacturer in the US. Come work for a rapidly growing company, with opportunities for personal growth and development. Work with a dynamic team of production worker, producing dental zirconia discs.Company provides great medical and dental insurance within the following month, and comprehensive benefits package . Looking for applicants eager to learn.
• Track products through Management Execution System to ensure full traceability from powder production through finished goods.
• Focus on ensuring shade accuracy for each batch
• Physically track products on the floor to ensure operators are following Good Manufacturing Processes and Work Instructions for each station to ensure shades are accurately labeled.
• Conduct testing of product and materials to maintain quality/product specifications.
• Perform clean up duties on machines and work areas.
• Compliance with the use of personal protective equipment as required by law and company guideline and policy.
• Monitor and adhere to quality assurance guidelines.
• Ensure safe, accurate machine operation.
• Ensure safe, timely machine set up.
• Assist in physical inventory of products and production materials.
• Execute all responsibilities as associated with the following subprocess to fulfill the company's Quality System:
• Zirconia powder preparation
• Zirconia uniaxial pressing
• Zirconia isostatic pressing
• Zirconia pre-sintering
• Packaging and labeling
• In-process inspection
• Coloring liquid
• Bachelor Degree in a science related field required.
• Attention to detail is essential.
• Quality assurance experience preferred.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time and move about effectively to fulfill the essential functions of the job.
• Ability to use and accurately read scale.
• Ability to lift a minimum of 40 lbs.