Job title : Electrical Engineer
Job Number :
Division : Engineering
• Establish, modify, and test electrical requirements of devices based on regulatory standards and customer requirements
• Participate as part of a team or as an individual contributor on electrical design tasks.
• Maintain and improve existing designs to assist in manufacturability, reduce cost, and improve quality.
• Perform analyses and apply problem solving techniques in order to develop creative, innovative solutions to electrical and system design challenges
• Lead a team or participate in the development of electrical designs including requirements definition, risk mitigation, design, implementation, testing, and documentation
• Define validation/verification test and design architectures and strategies
• Interface with other engineering teams as needed and work with groups outside of engineering including suppliers of materials, contractors, manufacturing, sourcing, quality and service in order to fulfill project needs.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• 8+ years working experience in a Class II/III medical field or equivalent regulatory environment
• BS/MS degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Demonstrated ownership and application of FMEA, risk analysis and risk mitigation
• Expert in circuit analysis and design with strong working knowledge of electrical simulation/modelling tools, Matlab, and statistical analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills