Job title : Estimator/Project Manager
Job Number :
Division : Engineering
Growing asphalt paving, concrete flatwork and structural, stabilization and sports construction contractor specializing in commercial and industrial projects in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. We provide a wide range of services including the construction of new parking facilities, maintenance and repair of existing paved areas, artificial playing fields, running tracks and tennis courts. 5 different business units. 3 satellite offices.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop and maintain positive relations with internal and external customers
• Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
• Perform quantity take-offs from plans and/or field visits
• Determine project requirements and prepare accurate cost estimates
• Manage construction of projects as per bid documents
• Manage costs of construction
• Support field personnel during construction of work
• Create and send invoices/change orders
• Schedule and coordinate subcontractors and suppliers during construction
• Miscellaneous administrative duties such as filing, scanning, copying and other office errands as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a related field.(Mechanical Engineering, Construction & Business Management)
• Candidate should have up to 10 years Estimating Experience.
• Experience in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel is required.