Job title : Process Integration Engineer
Job Number :
Division : Engineering
Seeking a MEMS Process Integration Engineer. The candidate should have experience designing and fabricating MEMS or semiconductor devices for various applications. The primary responsibility of this role entails designing, fabricating, and functionalizing MEMS devices for biological, medical, and other applications. This is an individual-contributor position that supports programs in the areas of novel MEMS sensors and devices. The position requires responsibility for the integration and development of specific MEMS products. Responsibilities for this role include technical ownership and process integration of various MEMS projects. The person in this position will need to be self-motivated and able to contribute to preparation of reports, briefings, and proposals for internal and external customers.
* Develops and maintains process flow and integration of the process steps to deliver the final product
* Communicates and coordinates with process engineers on process development requirements needed for a project
* Responsible for setup and analysis of SWR’s addressing product yield issues or product flow setup
* Responsible for driving yield, defect, and electrical performance of the device
* Establishes and maintains SPC performance of devices, specifically on the product critical metrics
* Organizes problem solving meetings for product and pulls in the appropriate process engineers to help
* Performs experimental design and statistical analysis of experimental results using statistical tools such as JMP
* Generates and update process specifications and requirements, including process flows and processing information, through the ECN process.
* Provides training to engineering technicians and production personnel.
* Experience in building and integrating semiconductor or MEMS process flows
* Knowledge and hands on experience with various MEMS processing techniques including reactive ion etching, photolithography and polymer processing, plasma deposition, wet chemical etching, e-beam evaporation,
* Knowledge of testing procedures and processes for MEMS and semiconductor devices
* Familiarity with mask layout and design
* Experience with design of experiments, experimental methodologies, and documentation of experimental test plans and conclusions
* Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) concepts and practices.
* Statistical data analysis and experimental design using tools such as JMP, Matlab, or Minitab
* Background working in a volume semiconductor or MEMS fabrication facility
Education:BS/MS Chemistry, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science, or other relevant technical degrees
* Experience working on MEMS and biomedical devices in an industry environment