Job title : Controller
Job Number :
Division : Accounting
The Controller is responsible for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles and standards.
* Retail and or Food industry experience required
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, using the English language Ability to perform advanced accounting functions and achieve results
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to set priorities, plan, and organize
* High level of accuracy and follow through
* Ability to maintain positive and professional relations with government officials and agencies and their representatives
* Self-motivated; requiring minimal supervision
* An intermediate level of knowledge and ability in the use of Microsoft Office software suite; Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
Minimum of 8 to 10 years’ experience in Public/Corporate Accounting.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a must.