Job title : Marketing Manager
Job Number :
Division : Sales and Marketing
Event Marketing Manager
Someone with experience in marketing, project management, and experience writing copy would be the best type of person to execute the specific responsibilities in this role.
Essentially, there are three components to this job:
1.Own the events website and make updates, as needed. The person will work with the creative and digital marketing teams on this for the technical and visual stuff but the incumbent will ultimately provide the content.
2.Own major event communications including keynote announcements, entertainment announcements, etc. We would like to see writing samples up front of emails or communications they’ve sent in the past.
3.Owning a few print pieces to give to our sales org in support of our events.
* 4-8 years of experience.
* They must understand marketing and have experience working in a matrixed organization.
* Copywriting experience
* Must have experience taking ownership of projects and staying on top of teams they’re working with. A lot of project management in this role.
* Most important skills to manager: highly organized, good project management, good communicator (written and oral), and someone that’s smart (come up to speed quickly, self-starter, knows when to ask questions).
Nice to Haves:
* Proficiency with Microsoft Suite. Does not need to be exceptional in Excel but needs to know the basics.
* Someone with the right aptitude can come from a variety of backgrounds. Smaller or larger companies.
* Someone who’s good with marketing but if they haven’t done the events side, that’s fine. Would prefer someone with events.
* Agency background but be careful because they might not understand how in-house works.
* Someone straight out of college.
* Need someone that can roll with a fast-paced environment. It’s not going to be an easy onboarding.
* Can’t have a bull in a China shop, not be disruptive or totally overwhelmed by the chaos.
Client’s global conference, ClientWorld is growing at an unprecedented rate. To support this growth we are looking for a dynamic, driven and detail oriented Marketing Manager to join our team. In this role you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing marketing programs to drive attendees to ClientWorld.
In this role, you will:
* Own the strategy and execution of marketing programs and projects to drive audience acquisition
* Understand how to message to different audiences and be a master of writing fresh succinct copy
* Develop a vision for the digital experience that supports programs and oversee the development and maintenance of website content
* Build relationships cross-functionally to support the strategy and execution of programs and projects
* Implement a best practices approach for the event marketing team
* Experience developing and executing traditional and digital marketing campaigns from inception to evaluation
* Ability analyze and optimize program results to achieve goals
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to craft messages on brand and on message for different segments/personas
* Proven experience writing fresh, succinct copy and the ability to distill complex concepts into clear and concise language
* Excellent organizational and project management skills
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, with tight/conflicting deadlines while seeing projects through to completion
* Provide recommendations and insights to maximize impact
* Meticulous attention to detail and the ability to step back and look at the bigger picture
* Able to manage cross-functional teams
* Ability to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment
* Knowledge of the technology industry
Languages:English Read Write Speak
* MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
* MARKETING DESIGN