Job title : Regional Property Supervisor
Job Number :
Division : Engineering
* The Texas Region specifically is growing at a rapid pace. The ideal candidate for this position would have to be a motivated individual with excellent Property Manager and Regional Property Supervisor skills.
* As a RPS you are a key player in supervising and engaging in the day to day operations of the properties. You must be a self-motivated, confident individual that has the ability to lead an entire team, while completing your day to day goals. The key component being that you build a strong, reliable, skilled team to allow you the opportunity to meet your goals as a Full – Time Regional Property Supervisor.
* Property Manager – Reports to Regional Property Supervisor
* Maintain the properties day to day operations, such as application procedures, move-ins, move-outs, recertifications and evictions.
* Enforce all house rules and company policies with regards to tenants and staff.
* Respond immediately and in a professional manner to all after-hour emergencies.
* Conduct daily walk-through of property and complete quarterly inspection reports.
* Ensure maintenance team and vendors complete work in a high quality, timely manner.
* Monitor and approve operating expenses.
* Assist the Regional Property Supervisor in the preparation of the annual operating budget.
* Compile and submit required property reports to the Regional Property Supervisor on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Attend necessary training seminars and workshops
Area Manager -
* Oversee multiple affordable housing properties.
* Frequently travel between all locations to meet with on-site staff and ensure properties are at top performance.
* Meet weekly with staff members to ensure monthly performance goals and benchmarks are met.
* Provide guidance to property staff on rental activities, move-ins/move-outs, terminations, evictions, complaints, etc.
* Provide resolution to all unresolved tenant grievances.
* Hire property management staff and conduct all evaluations on an annual basis.
* Collaborate with compliance department on reports for regulatory agencies/designees.
* Attend weekly webinars with other RPS' and Director of Property Management to report property status.
* Report on a monthly basis on your regions status to Executive Staff.
* Work directly with the Director of Property Management to develop the annual budgets.
* Must be highly organized and able to make quick but reasonable decisions.
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* 5 Years of Regional Property Management/Supervisor experience with Affordable Housing a must
* Basic knowledge of YARDI Software; Microsoft Word; Microsoft Excel
* Excellent Verbal/Written Communication
* Excellent Customer Service skills
* Ability to travel
* Drivers License
* Family Medical, Dental and Vision
* Paid Vacation
* 401(K) Retirement Plan
* RFK Pension Plan Enrollment
* Staff Development