Job title : Warehouse Associate
Job Number :
Division : Administration
Responsible for specialized warehouse tasks in loading, unloading, order pulling, shipping, returns, forklift, fabrication, counter, or may have a generalized role working in all departments.
Primary Job Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
• Complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking, stocking, staging, and transportation of goods
• Load and unload materials to and from designated storage area, such as racks, shelves, or vehicles. Stack or pile materials, such as lumber, boards, or pallets
• Install protective devices, such as bracing, padding, or strapping, to prevent shifting or damage to items being transported
• Verify computations against physical count of stock
• Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.). Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same
• Follows company safety policies and procedures
• Receive and fill orders or sell supplies, materials, and products to installers and subcontractors
• May drive truck to pick up incoming stock or deliver materials to designated locations or operate forklift or other machinery in order to complete tasks
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of machines and tools
• Strong Computer Skills
• Forklift experience
• Must pass work eligibility requirements.