Job title : Media Planner
Job Number :
Division : Sales and Marketing
Brand Engagement Strategists work in a creative and integrated environment on a variety of global, national, and/or regional accounts. We’re responsible for all media planning (broadcast, print, OOH, digital, social, mobile, native, programmatic, content...) and services on assigned accounts. Brand Engagement Strategists handle media functions top to bottom and report to Brand Engagement Strategy Directors for strategic direction and guidance. The position is essential to the day-to-day running of brand engagement for assigned accounts and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast paced, detail-oriented environment.
• Assist in development of engagement strategies and take a lead role in assimilation of research data and vendor specifications.
• Present effectively and persuasively to both internal and external audiences, negotiate, activate and steward (optimization/reporting) all media
• Organize, evaluate and activate media plans
• Responsible for campaign set-up, trafficking of creative and QA within 3rd party ad server system (Sizmek).
• Help to design measurement plans, provide insight to analytic reports, report on results, and optimize for best performance
• Maintain understanding of the history, organization and procedures of the client, keep up to date on the latest market conditions for assigned accounts
• Attention to new media or advancements within industry, meet with potential and current partners, and inform the team/peers of such developments
• This individual will work on assigned accounts and provide support to other team members
• Must be drawn to a collaborative, fun, culturally driven, trust-based organization that has high expectations for excellence
• Understanding of terminology in consumer and media research, brand and direct marketing, and agency business • Passion for marketing, communications, and/or business
• Strong organization, interpersonal and writing skills with the ability to build client, internal and partner relationships
• Attention to detail and track record of strong analytical skills
• Adaptable to change and demonstrates good time management and the ability to multitask
• Strong proactive problem solving skills (identifying problems before they arise, building a program to avoid/address potential issues)
• 2 to 3 years of experience which has enabled proficiency with flowcharting and budgeting, digital trafficking and reporting, paid social, programmatic, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Apple Keynote, Google Docs, Dropbox and/or Box
• Proficiency with platforms such as Google Adwords, Bionic or Donovan/MediaOcean, SMRB or MRI, and Sizmek or DCM are a plus
• Personal experience participating in social media, especially Facebook/Twitter/ Instagram/LinkedIn