Job title : Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Number :
Division : Engineering
The Design Engineer is responsible for the support of the company’s Engineering and Sales teams and in the creation of custom designs for our customers, through strong CAD skills and excellent work ethic.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED)
• Excellent Creo (ProEngineer) skills
• Support Engineering with 3D modeling and 2D drawings
• Work with global customers on custom designs.
• Work directly with our factory.
• Basic Electronics theory and its applications
• Knowledge of Electromechanical Relays a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Associate (A.S.) or Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) or equivalent experience in some Engineering or Industrial discipline.
• Three to Five years of experience using Creo (Pro Engineer).
• Experience and knowledge of Plastics, sheet metal and their design and manufacturing processes.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Outlook and Word.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage their own priorities and workflow
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with constantly changing priorities
• Acute attention to detail
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Self-starter, able to work with minimal direction and supervision