Job title : Industrial Electrician Technician
Job Number :
Division : Engineering
Electrical / Electronics Technician
High tech equipment manufacturing company has opening for hands on Electrical / Electronics
technician to join our support team in maintaining Aero-Medical Training Equipment.
This position will support equipment testing and ultimately will be responsible for the safe
execution of preventative and corrective maintenance.
The qualified candidate will report to the on-site supervisor. This position requires daily
reporting of activities and collaboration with other technicians and departments within the
organization as required.
• Responsible for equipment preventive & corrective maintenance, and reporting
• Report maintenance activities correctly and efficiently
• Accurately charge hours worked to correct job order
• Comply with all equipment operation and maintenancerequirements
• Comply with required regulations and procedures including local, EPA and OSHA
• Provide technical assistance to other maintenance staff as requested
• Be able to adjust work hours and/or work overtime, as required (typ. shift 8 hrs / day)
• Actively participate in group meetings
• Ability to travel domestically or internationally on occasion
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to climb ladders
• Perform other duties as assigned
• HS diploma (related technical / trade school or associate degree preferred)
• Have experience working with voltages ranging from 110 to 480 VAC along with DC
• Ability to read and comprehend electrical drawings,schematics and parts lists
• Ability to install conduit and liquid tight
• Ability to install power & control wiring
• Ability to assemble and wire control panels
• Ability to manufacture cable assemblies using various crimping tools
• Ability to safely troubleshoot electrical and control issues
• Ability to read, write and communicate the English language
• Be comfortable working independently
• Basic computer literacy
• Supply basic hand tools
Environmental Tectonics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or
any other legally protected status.
Candidate must be US citizen or an otherwise lawfulUS resident.
Environmental Tectonics Corporation is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor employer.