Job title : Call Center Manager
Job Number :
Division : Administration
Company currently has an opening for a Call Center Manager based out of our brand new facility in Overland Park, KS..
The Call Center Manager is responsible for the strategic planning and execution of all Call Center operations.
Call Center Operations Manager Job Duties:
* Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluation state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production , productivity, quality and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
* Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
* Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
* Accomplishes call center staffing objectives by recruiting, selecting orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures
* Meets call center financial objectives.
* Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Serves as a resource to call center staff by answering clinical/medical related questions for the scheduling of radiology exams.
* 3+ years management experience in a Call Center environment
* 3+ years management experience in a medical office environment
* 3+ years of experience in a radiology environment preferred
* Bachelor’s Degree preferred
* Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
* Knowledge of medical terminology
* Knowledge of radiology
* Ability to set, meet and exceed targets.
* Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and develop staff
* A desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills
* Ability to understand business impact and prioritize issues/projects.