When it comes to landing a job, I am positive about TWO things: It’s NOT about how qualified you are, it’s about how WELL YOU INTERVIEW!
- Quality Assurance/Quality Control Professionals
- Clinical Laboratory Scientists
- Serious Adverse Effects Coordinators
- Chief Scientific Officers
- Scientists/Production Scientists
- Lab Assistants/Lab Technicians
- Specimen Processors
Clinical Trials Research:
- Clinical Data Clerks /Coordinators/Managers
- Clinical Research Technicians/Coordinators
- Clinical Research Program Managers
- Clinical Research Scientists/Senior Scientists
- Executive Level Management like Directors of Clinical Research
- Are interviews a question and answer ordeal for you?
- Are you scared of facing an interview panel?
- Do you find it hard to keep a conversation going with strangers?
- Do probing questions confuse you?
- Do you fear rejection?
- Are you scared that you just don’t stand a chance because of the recession?
- Are you overqualified for your position, but just don’t know how to ask for a raise and better title?
- Do you feel your ‘DREAM JOB’ is too far away?
Do you feel your ‘DREAM JOB’ is too far away?
If these thoughts drag you down, stop feeling miserable! There are many who suffer from similar doubts and fears. Why is it that some candidates sail through interviews effortlessly? It’s not because they are more qualified than you, smarter than you, braver than you, or better looking than you…it’s just that they know what it takes to do well in an interview.
An interview is all about playing your cards well. There is an actual system in place to turn an interview into an enjoyable conversation. Knowing and not knowing the system is what makes the difference. At this point in my life, I have taught so many people this system…No matter where they begin; candidates have only reported positive results after using this system.