Message From CEO
Thank you for visiting Talent Logic website to learn more about our company. Since 1984, Talent Logic has established itself as one of the industry’s staffing solutions firm of choice. So that we continue to develop in our constantly evolving marketplace, we have broadened our vision and increased our capabilities to add more value to our customers.
Our commitment to providing strategic solutions to our clients has allowed us to develop the Vendor Management System, PeopleView and Talent Gurus which offers clients Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services overseas.
As we continue to move forward, we are dedicated to providing the highest value to our Employees and Clients by combining decades of solid business experience with energy, innovation, expansion and service.
Whether you are exploring Talent Logic’s Career Center or just want to discover more about us, we hope you find our site easy to navigate and more informative than ever. In the spirit of continual improvement, I gladly welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Let us find the right solutions for your needs!
Siva P. Tayi
Talent Logic, Inc.
Siva P. Tayi
Chief Executive Officer
Vice PresidentPat Penukonda started her career with Talent Logic in 1994. At Talent Logic, Pat has held numerous responsibilities and helped shape the company’s growth in different areas. In her present role, she is responsible for implementation of all projects targeting revenue development including; strategic planning, major client bids/RFPs, advertising, public relations and all employee related processes.
Hilda M. Roper
Vice President of MarketingAs Talent Logic’s Primary Point of Contact (POC) for all the National Accounts serviced by Talent Logic, Hilda is able to ensure the utmost level of customer compliance and satisfaction. Responsible for the review of both new, and renewal contracts, Hilda is able to incorporate the customers’ Service Level Agreements (SLAs) directly into Talent Logic’s Quality Management System. Hilda is also responsible for the sales and marketing endeavor of the company and leads the Talent Logic sales team towards growth and success.
Chief Financial OfficerSince his arrival at Talent Logic in 1993, Aswin has fully automated Talent Logic’s accounting functions, established positive relationships with financial institutions necessary for Talent Logic’s expansion and provided guidance and strategic financial planning to the executive management team. He heads the seasoned back office support team including payroll and accounting.
- I could not be more happier with the Talent Logic agency. Abbey was awesome, very professional, answered all my questions and got me over to the new company very quickly. I have dealt with these companies in the past and it was not a good experience but Abbey was the best and anyone looking for a good position in the corporate world and does not use Talent Logic agency is just wasting their time. I hope I’m never looking for another job but if I am then I guarantee you Abbey with Talent Logic will be my first call.Dan D Jenkins
- Talent Logic is a very detailed and professional company that helped me land a dream job. I dealt with Staffing Manager Gavin Francis initially and he was nothing but professional and thorough. I then primarily worked with Staffing Director Mary Palko all the way through the hiring process. Her high energy, keen skill assessment, and natural ability to care for the needs of both the employer and job candidate had a lot to do with the excellent outcomes. I would have Mary go to bat for me any day! Kudos to the Talent Logic team.Scott
- Abbey with Talent Logic has been wonderful to work with! She listens to our needs to get our positions filled timely with the most qualified candidates. This has been such an easy process and would highly recommend to anyone looking for outside help in recruiting.Michelle Musgrave
- I just wanted to thank you all so much for the help in getting me the great position at Equinix. I am so lucky that you found this job and helped me get in, and I am very happy to have been hired permanently so fast - I did my best and it paid off. I love the job and the people there, and the work is exactly what I was looking for. This all worked out better than I could hope for, and I really appreciate your help in working with me. It was a pleasure to work with Talent Logic.William Fitts
- Excellent service, with prompt and detailed response. Very supportive, and good listeners. They let you talk about your problems/concerns, instead of cutting you off as though you were wasting their time. Personalized communication and advice. Great people to work withAjit Deobhakta
- The professional team at talent logic was a pleasure to work with. They have an expert to help you with each step of the process, including interview coaching, to a professional to guide you through the complex hiring process. The team is genuine and driven for excellence and it was a sincere pleasure to work with all of them!Barbara
- Dave did a great job of inquiring of my interest at a potential job move without seeming pushy. Turns out that he and Talent Logic found an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up and that suited the direction my family and my career needed to take. Much thanks to you!Amanda Jordan