Message From CEO
Thank you for visiting Talent Logic website to learn more about our company. Since 1984, Talent Logic has established itself as one of the industry’s staffing solutions firm of choice. So that we continue to develop in our constantly evolving marketplace, we have broadened our vision and increased our capabilities to add more value to our customers.
Our commitment to providing strategic solutions to our clients has allowed us to develop the Vendor Management System, PeopleView and Talent Gurus which offers clients Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services overseas.
As we continue to move forward, we are dedicated to providing the highest value to our Employees and Clients by combining decades of solid business experience with energy, innovation, expansion and service.
Whether you are exploring Talent Logic’s Career Center or just want to discover more about us, we hope you find our site easy to navigate and more informative than ever. In the spirit of continual improvement, I gladly welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Let us find the right solutions for your needs!
Siva P. Tayi
Talent Logic, Inc.
Siva P. Tayi
Chief Executive Officer
Vice PresidentPat Penukonda started her career with Talent Logic in 1994. At Talent Logic, Pat has held numerous responsibilities and helped shape the company’s growth in different areas. In her present role, she is responsible for implementation of all projects targeting revenue development including; strategic planning, major client bids/RFPs, advertising, public relations and all employee related processes.
Hilda M. Roper
Vice President of MarketingAs Talent Logic’s Primary Point of Contact (POC) for all the National Accounts serviced by Talent Logic, Hilda is able to ensure the utmost level of customer compliance and satisfaction. Responsible for the review of both new, and renewal contracts, Hilda is able to incorporate the customers’ Service Level Agreements (SLAs) directly into Talent Logic’s Quality Management System. Hilda is also responsible for the sales and marketing endeavor of the company and leads the Talent Logic sales team towards growth and success.
Chief Financial OfficerSince his arrival at Talent Logic in 1993, Aswin has fully automated Talent Logic’s accounting functions, established positive relationships with financial institutions necessary for Talent Logic’s expansion and provided guidance and strategic financial planning to the executive management team. He heads the seasoned back office support team including payroll and accounting.
- Excellent service, with prompt and detailed response. Very supportive, and good listeners. They let you talk about your problems/concerns, instead of cutting you off as though you were wasting their time. Personalized communication and advice. Great people to work withAjit Deobhakta
- The professional team at talent logic was a pleasure to work with. They have an expert to help you with each step of the process, including interview coaching, to a professional to guide you through the complex hiring process. The team is genuine and driven for excellence and it was a sincere pleasure to work with all of them!Barbara
- Dave did a great job of inquiring of my interest at a potential job move without seeming pushy. Turns out that he and Talent Logic found an opportunity that I just couldn't pass up and that suited the direction my family and my career needed to take. Much thanks to you!Amanda Jordan
- Great to able to work through them had couple of calls with one of their representative call me about a job ask for my resume and experience of my previous jobs and couples days later had me set up with an interview by the following weeking placing me in a great company to work with.Miguel Rodriguez
- Working with Talent Logic has been great.. My company use Talent Logic to place several position within my company. Jamila Dennery has been a great asset in helping us find the right applicant. Professional, cost effective, accurate with finding out what the company needs are. Jamilla, thanks for all your hard work and we really appreciate you, from the HR Department.Saya Miley